samedi 17 octobre 2015

Marisa papen palm spring

Palm Springs… I did 3 well-focused attempts to write down my thoughts/feelings about these series... But I had to come to the conclusion that I just don’t have the exact right words to even describe 10% of this whole Palm Springs Sensation... You got me there Palm Springs… Big time! Really! So here’s what I’m doing, I’ll just let the pictures do the talking. And I believe they say quite enough… Enjoy!
Facing the storm - by Andrei Runcanu I must admit, I’ve always been a storm chaser. The addiction for that magnetic pull of electricity, air bursting with oxygen. Suddenly breathing seems so different. I can feel my lungs screaming for more. Was I breathing all this time? I must have been. We inhale, we exhale. We live. At least we think we do. I believe we’re just wined up, lick clocks... By society, and even more important, by ourselves. Storms unwind me. They offer me clarity. I need my storms. That’s why, when no storm is around, I create my own dust devil. I make the wind go clockwise for a while, just till I hear myself breathing again. Till I feel enlightened...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire